- 1 tin cooked chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup agave, maple syrup, or honey
- 11/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (or a chopped up block of chocolate)
- 1/2 cup roasted & salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Add chickpeas and agave/honey/maple syrup to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla & baking powder and blend again.
- Hand mix in chocolate and peanuts, the batter will be sticky, don’t worry, just use your muscles.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto baking tray.
- Bake for 15–20 mins, look for browning on top.
- When you take them out of the oven they will be very soft, just leave them on the tray for about 5 mins and then transfer to cooling rack to finish cooling, they will harden up, but still remain deliciously soft and fudgy. Mmmmm.
- Pat yourself on the back an consider everyone fed until dinner.